Midland Development Corp.
Midland International Air & Space Port open for business.
As an oil and gas driven economy, Midland, Texas has recently taken flight within the aerospace and aviation industry.
- As one of the fastest growing small metros in the nation, Midland offers a wide variety of amenities
- First FAA approved Commercial Space Launch Site co-located with a major commercial airport and its services and resources
- 50-acres of land available at the Spaceport Business Park located at Midland International Air & Space Port with sites adjacent to air carrier strength ramp
- Open areas for flight and energetic testing
- Sites available for engine testing, R& D, production and launch operations
- Incentives available through the Midland Development Corporation, a Type A Sales Tax Economic Development Corporation, based on job creation and capital investment that increases the tax base of Midland
- Strong labor market of skilled workers, engineers, machinists, A & P aircraft mechanics
- World-class high-altitude test facility operated by Orbital Outfitters featuring three hypobaric chambers