The Satellite industry is going through a digital revolution. With the introduction of LEO and MEO constellations as well as VHTS GEO systems, a full digital payload architecture is becoming a must. A silicon-based solution enables a long term economically viable model that supports ongoing cost per bit reduction.
SatixFy is leading this revolution with the introduction of an onboard processor and digital beam former chips which are the building blocks for any modern communications payload.
Support of DVB-S2X Standard
Decoupling of gateway, user and intersatellite links
- Optimization of each link
- Considerable saving on ground infrastructure
- Onboard packet switching- optimized queueing
Digital beam forming
- Basic configuration of 16x500MHz simultaneous beams
- Very low power consumption